The latest release includes new functionality for enhanced asset analytics, new Asset Intelligence Library, and easier integration with IT/OT environments
Fort Collins, Colo., September 2, 2021 – Schneider Electric, the leader in powering digital transformation and grid modernization for electric utilities and communication providers, announced the release of EcoStruxure™ Grid Asset Advisor 1.2.
As grid infrastructure ages and an expert workforce retires, there is a critical need to better manage assets and capitalize on knowledge. Grid Asset Advisor helps utilities make smarter decisions around replacement, repair and maintenance, as well as gain better insight into asset health and risks.
The newest functionality and enhancements of Grid Asset Advisor include:
- New Asset Intelligence Library that captures more knowledge to deliver superior asset insights
- Enhanced integration with the EcoStruxure Grid software suite to increase the coverage of exchanged data and tackle more use cases
- Increased connectivity with other IT/OT utility systems
- Ability to integrate with Schneider Electric Digital Power offerings, enabling tight alignment and leveraging of digital automation systems
- Even more detailed analytics, including new Maintenance Index KPI and a new rule for oil insulated transformers
- New asset models, more intuitive navigation options and French language options
“With Grid Asset Advisor we...