The map has been published in History National Geographic Magazine Issue 2 .
Infografia of Rome in the I century D.c. for Publisher Random House Mondadori.
The image copyright: Random House Mondadori
Map made by EOSGIS towards 1999 Maladeta massif. The data used were obtained by manual scanning, using the developed GENDEM software company.
Later was the relief shading using digital and technical manuals. The mapping was edited with Corel Draw and Adobe Illustrator.
Topgografico of the Ordesa National Park map
The map has been published in History National Geographic Magazine Issue 1 .
EOSGIS CartoGrafia Mapping Cartography
New number: map of Teide to print in DIN A4 £ 3.59, is available the cartography magazine iTunesStore (free)
More Articles ...
- Map of Napoleon's return to Paris
- Everest in cartography for iPad
- Cartography magazine for iPad
- Map of the Syria campaign of Napoleon - history NG102
- National Geographic travel infographics No. 147
- Maps for Barcelo "The fourth island" catalogs
- La Finca - 3122 readings map
- Maps Storica National Geographic No. 11
- National Geographic travel infographics No. 115
- Special FLANDERS travel magazine No. 362
- Special Fiji travel magazine
- AMSTERDAM special travel magazine