Orbit GT releases version 19.3 of its 3D Mapping portfolio
Lokeren, Belgium, March 12th, 2019
Orbit GT releases version 19.3 of 3D its Mapping portfolio.
“With version 19.3, our 3D Mapping portfolio again takes a huge leap forward”, says Peter Bonne, CEO of Orbit GT. “This new release has much more to offer than you would think at first look. Improvements in every product, and quite some eye-catchers as well. Available for download today ! ”
Automated Guard Rail detection in 3DM Feature Extraction.
Here are a few highlights:
- automated measurement for guard rails (3D Measurements)
- automated measurement for pedestrian crossings (3D Measurements)
- automated 3D measurement precision fall-back system
- improved Asset Inventory Review and Edit tools
- introduction of Hybrid Resources (3D Mapping Cloud)
- Categorized 3D Models (3D Mapping Cloud)
- New SDK and Plugins (3DM Publisher and 3D Mapping Cloud)
- Optimized menus and improved functionalities (3D Mapping Cloud)
- 150+ improvements
About Orbit GeoSpatial Technologies
Orbit Geospatial Technologies is world leader in solutions for exploiting 3D Mapping content in managing, viewing, extracting, publishing, sharing and embedding in workflows, either desktop or cloud based. Orbit GT specializes in 3D Mapping...