Introducing Next Generation Mapping for EZMaxMobile from
EZMaxMobile customers can now utilize next generation mapping to complete their work.
STONEHAM, Mass., May 8, 2019 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- EZMaxMobile customers can now utilize enhanced mapping functionality. The new mapping feature allows you to:
- Align Mobile, Maximo and Mapping: Maximo data is displayed right on your map. View all information in one place from your mobile device.
- Integrate with ESRI's ArcGIS Server: View custom base maps, feature layers and feature data directly from your ArcGIS Server.
- Work Uninterrupted: Mapping is available online and offline.
- Access Driving Directions: Retrieve driving directions with real-time traffic data.
- Drop Pins: Drop a pin on a map to create a new Work Order or tag an Asset.
- Use Heartbeat GPS Tracking: Continuously send your device's location back to Maximo for tracking.
- Assign Work by Proximity: See your work force on a map and assign work accordingly.
"Many of our clients have requested enhanced mapping capabilities. After doing our research and speaking with clients about what important features they need for maps, our development team delivered the next generation of mobile mapping capabilities. The new mapping design and capabilities allow InterPro to stay up-to-date with mapping technology and enterprise asset management requirements," Jack Lee, Managing Partner at InterPro Solutions....